I wanted SO badly to create a signature cocktail of my own for the Superbowl this weekend. However life got in the way, or more like a Social Psychology exam got in the way, and I found myself with no time to drink, much less stage a pretty setting to photograph my drink! However, I couldn’t let an opportunity to post about Superbowl party ideas pass me by, especially when a team from my home state will be playing (GO PANTHERS!) So I wanted to list some of my favorite Superbowl party ideas for y’all to get some inspiration from, and hopefully use to throw an amazing Panther Party!
Disclaimer: I usually don’t watch football and I only watch the Superbowl for the commercials… #AdvertisingMajorProbs.
• This Moonlight Margarita can be made by the glass… or by the pitcher!
• If it’s gonna be a true Carolina celebration, you have to have Cheerwine there! Try this delicious Cheerwine and Bourbon cocktail.
• 4 simple ingredients gets you this knockout Panther Punch. I would say sip cautiously… or who cares?! It’s the Superbowl!
• Add your favorite flavored vodka or light rum to this quick Jolly Rancher & Lemonade drink!
• If you have friends like mine, Jell-O Shots are a must at any party.
• You can’t go wrong with sliders for your Superbowl party! Check out these 30 recipes! (YES, 30!)
• My mouth is literally drooling after looking at this Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Corn Dip!
• Make a mini football field with these cookie bars!
• Throw these wings in your crockpot for the main attraction! Did you know that crockpot wings were even a thing?
• Best Host Tip #781: Have a Mac & Cheese Bar at your party. Endless options… ENDLESS!
Panther Party Decor
• These cornhole boards are a no-brainer!
• Penalty flags for when things get a little too crazy…
• You’re going to need something to drink out of!
• The “ultimate tailgate table” AKA beer pong table… But really who wouldn’t want this?
• Last but not least, these free NFL printable banners give the finishing touch to your Panther party!
#KEEPPOUNDING (or something like that…) P.S. Follow me on Pinterest for more party ideas! I hope everyone has a fun and safe Superbowl Sunday!